Malleable Cast Iron Fittings + GF + Georg Fischer
We supply you with malleable cast iron fittings brand Georg Fischer ( GF ), in black and galvanized, the complete assortment. Buy here for best prices. On request Express delivery of malleable cast iron fittings in 24/48 hous. We supply all models of GF - malleable cast iron fittings: Bends, Elbows, Tees, Crosses and Distributors, Reducers, Sockets, Nipples, Plugs, Caps, Backnuts, Flanges, Unions, each galvanized and black. From small up to 4".
Your contact persons:
Tel: +49 (0)681 58454-28
Fax: +49 (0)681 58454-33
Tel: +49 (0)681 58454-15
Fax: +49 (0)681 58454-35
-> Malleable Cast Iron Fittings +GF+ in our Online-Shop
Due to their long history and tradition malleable cast iron fittings are the most common (widest spread) pipe fittings. Because of their durability and mechanical strength these fittings continuously enjoy great popularity. The material bearing high mechanical stress together with the universal, standardised jointing method ensure a save use in a wide range of applications.
Fields of Application:
• Sanitary, heating and gas installation
• Cooling and air conditioning
• Sprinkler and gas fire extinguishing systems
• Construction of industrial plants (e.g. gas, emulsion and pressured air pipe work)
• Machine construction (e.g. oil, cooling and lubrication pipes)
• Construction of petrol stations (gas lines)
• Machines for paper production and printing machines
• Commercial vehicles construction
For the different applications please refer to the individual appropriate international, European or national application standards.
Several national regulations concerning drinking water hygiene limit the scope of application to cold water. (Applies for example in Austria and Germany).
• Corrosion retarding and reinforced (free outrunning) internal threads design for the most common articles
• Narrow threads with precise axial alignment ensure high sealing forces and exact pipe lining
• The biggest assortment of all producers – cost reduction due to a minimum number of joints
• Most high-grade material with best galvanizability
• Drinking water friendly galvanising with highly pure zinc
• Drinking water friendly preservation against rust during storage, also ideal for anaerobic sealing
• Special tested fittings for high pressures above 25 bar
Technical Catalogue - Malleable cast iron fittings.pdf [3.257 KB]